Sunday, March 1, 2009

7 Topics-Several Thoughts

JENNIFER ANISTON AND JOHN MAYER
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm having a real hard time accepting them together as a couple. Of course it's really none of my business as long as they are happy. But I don't like it. Is she really happy? Is he really happy? How could that be. What could they possible offer each other. I don't see this working out in the long run. She's going to want to settle down and have babies. And he isn't going to be ready. I see it now so vividly. Unfortunately they are together at the moment and I'm force to deal with it. Apparently the Oscars was their 'coming out as a couple' event. I don't know who they were 'coming out' to. But I wish the 'mutual separation, were still friends' statement gets released soon. I'm so over this.



Britney Spears
Let me just say that I have been from the very beginning, and will be until the very end, a die-hard Britney Spears fan. Ms. Spears left for Kentwood, LA on Feb. 27 to get ready for 'THE CIRCUS STARRING BRITNEY SPEARS' tour, which kicks off March 3rd in New Orleans, LA. I'm super, super excited. Everyone keeps calling this a comeback, but to me she never left. If she did then where did she go? Because she was on the front of every single one of my magazine covers week after week. She also managed to have an album debut at number 2 selling 290,000 copies in it's first week with absolutely no promotion. I'll ask again, where did she go?



UNCLE CHRIS AND RIHANNA
Of course! They have reunited. If they are happy than I'm happy. No one but them really knows what went down that night. No one, except them. If they are able to work through their problems than who are we to stop them. People fail to realize that they are both so young, they still have a lot of growing up to do. Unfortunately they have to make their mistakes and be judged by the whole world. The rest of us didn't' have to experience this type of scrutiny while growing up. Have a little sympathy, please!



Rob P!
OMG! It's Rob P. He showed up last Sunday at the Oscars, looking hot as usual. It made me excited that someone takes him as serious as I do. He got invited to the Oscars didn't' he? Apparently they think he has potential, and so do I. I read that Kristen Stewart is apparently to good of an actor to support a movie like Twilight. Well I've got news for Kristen. You and Cam were the whole reason Twilight wasn't a good movie. You can't act. Sorry there is no other way to put it. You really need to work on your acting skills, before you go on and judge someone else. What a lame!



SETH ROGEN AND JAMES FRANCO
What a couple of cute kids. I predict that in the future they will be the next Woody Allen and Billy Crystal. They presented an award this year at the Oscars, and Seth couldn't keep a straight face. Poor James determined to the say the name correct. He practiced, he tried, he failed. Bless his heart!

KATE WINSLET
It's about time! We can now say Academy Award Winner Kate Winslet. It sure does sound nice. Academy Award Winner Kate Winslet. Still sounds nice. Now we just gotta get Johnny and Leo one, and we are set!


SEAN PENN

I would just like to thank Sean Penn for delivering an Oscar-worthy performance as Harvey Milk. But that only helped me to respect him as an actor. I still didn't like him as a person. For years I've carried this unexplainable grudge against Sean P. I don't know what made me hate him more. His hanging out with Hugo Chavez and Castro, or the fact that he took his own personal photographer with him to New Orleans to help Katrina Victims. The spot in your boat where the photographer was standing, could have been a spot for someone who needs help. Was there really any reason to have a shotgun? Also if you wanted it to be known that you selflessly helped others in need, than why didn't you just asked the other camera people who took a picture of you and your cameraman, to just take a picture of you? It was his acceptance speech at this year's Oscars that allowed me to open the gates of my heart and allow Sean P. to enter. The fact that he was clearly nervous made up for his previous cockiness. The acknowledgement
that he made in knowing that he sometimes can be a jerk, sealed the deal!







1 comment:

Alicia said...

Rob P. Forver!!!

I think the Jennifer Aniston needs to quit worrying so much about appearances....she would be so much easier to like and sympathize with.

I think that Judd, Seth, and James need to be in charge of the Oscars next year.